Deborah R. Gough
For the past 15 years, Deborah R. Gough has devoted her entire practice to victims of abuse and neglect at nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, group homes and boarding homes, psychiatric facilities, and other medical centers. Deborah R. Gough concentrates her practice on cases involving matters such as bedsores, falls, broken bones, medication errors, physical and sexual abuse, malnutrition, dehydration, fraudulent billing and fraudulent charting – recovering millions of dollars for clients in the process.
Deborah is the Past‐Chair of the American Association for Justice, Nursing Home Litigation Group, a member of the New York Nursing Home Litigation Group, the New Jersey Association for Justice and the New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association. Deborah regularly serves as faculty for seminars on abuse and neglect at nursing homes, assisted living facilities and group homes both locally and nationally, and has extensively written on the subject. Deborah is a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College.
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home/Assisted Living Abuse
- Group Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- B.A., Arizona State University, 1998
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law, 2001
- New Jersey, 2001
- New York 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group, Past Chair
- New York Nursing Home Litigation Group, Past Secretary
- New Jersey Association For Justice, Board of Governors